The A380 is a strapping tool used in the timber and construction material industry. The tool is characterized in particular by its reliability in shift work and with continous operation under the most rigorous conditions. Supplied as a semi and fully automatic model, it is also produced in four tensioning levels. It is recommended to use the tool in suspended mode.
- Ruggedly designed high performance strapping tool meeting the requirements of the most demanding applications.
- High reliability reduces down time; easy to service.
- Easy simultaneous loading of both straps and pneumatic operation increase productivity considerably.
- The sealless joint reduces the overall strapping costs by approx. 10% through the elimination of the seals.
- Pneumatic tensioning guarantees even tension of all straps applied.