This tape removes cleanly without adhesive transfer or surface damage for up to 14 days, even in direct sunlight. It is a medium adhesion tape that is ideal for painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal.
Designed to stretch lightly, allowing it to conform to curves and uneven surfaces especially well. Help keep your wainscoting paint free, or shield your built in shelves with the powerful protection of ScotchBlue™ TRIM + BASEBOARDS Painter’s Tape
– Ideal for use on baseboards, trim, metal and glass
– Advanced Edge-Lock™ Paint Line Protector delivers super sharp paint lines
– Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
– Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
– UV and sunlight resistant
– Indoor or outdoor use
– Size: 1.41 in x 60 yd
– Pack out: 4 Rolls/Pack
– For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly, next apply tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go, then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge, and lastly let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
– Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 degree angle.