The Account Services Manager position is responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of customers and the support of sales staff. Requires quality and efficient service to customers and sales reps through the daily management of a team of employees which includes hiring, motivating, recognizing, rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success and training to the branches.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service and sales rep calls and emails are handled in a timely, efficient, knowledgeable and polite manner with continual coverage during work hours.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service internally and to external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Provides statistical reporting and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Train employees locally and in different branches when necessary.
- Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching.
- Responsible for implementing a plan to help all account executives maintain and improve gross profit margin for the sales reps they support.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Responsible for managing the employees, insuring calls and orders are handled efficiently, accurately and effectively.
- Encourages team members to look for opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
- Makes effective, independent decisions addressing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement.
- Directs the departmental improvement team in the creation and monitoring of key process improvement measurements and their graphic display.
- Helps the departmental team develop goals, action plans, and time tables.
- Know customer service position and be able to fill in and train when necessary.
- Create and update training manuals on all customer service department processes and procedures.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Customer Service management.
We’ll provide you with ongoing training and dedicated corporate support to position you for success personally as well as collectively with your team and the company. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking, lots of opportunity for growth and the ability to make an impact so you can take your career to the next level.
PNC is proud to offer high quality, comprehensive, and competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
Health and Life Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and family members
- Health and Dependent Care Tax Savings Accounts
HELPING YOU PLAN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE IS IMPORTANT TO US. PNC’S FINANCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS GIVE EMPLOYEES THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAN FOR THEIR FUTURE. SOME BENEFITS ARE:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will be the guide. The company reserved the right to change benefit programs as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with it’s core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.