Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receipt of product orders, assistance to salespersons with customer callbacks, tracking orders and product research, and entering drop ship and/or warehouse customer orders.
- Process customer orders and other pertinent data into computer system. Track and follow up on orders and provide system note entry to ensure successful completion, modifying as necessary. Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness in all work, and providing in a timely manner.
- Professionally communicate with customers by telephone, email or in person and receive orders for product. Accurately process information in a timely fashion.
- Inform customers and prospects of new products or services and changes in pricing.
- Liaison between sales and corporate administration, resolving problems and ensuring information to provide to necessary parties in an accurate and timely manner. Provide administrative support and assistance.
- Ability to handle returns and credits in an efficient and timely manner.
- Occasionally purchasing of specific product lines assigned by manager, salespersons, “Hold & Bill” inventory and direct ship inventory.
- Overall office activity support including the reception area, mail, office equipment, large purchasing requests, parts order entry, and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Provide Customer Service support to Strategic Accounts which represents more than 35% of the Branch gross profit.
- Assist salespersons with customer callbacks, tracking orders and product research.
- Liaison between sales and corporate administration, resolving problems and ensuring information to provide to necessary parties in an accurate and timely manner.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate Degree preferred.
- At least two years of experience in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in the Packaging industry beneficial
- Communication Skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or GED required Associate’s Degree helpful, 4 years job experience minimum in customer service or sales support.
Software Skills: Excellent MS skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet, with the “Can Do” approach to diverse software packages.
Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone etiquette and speaking voice.
We’ll provide you with ongoing training and dedicated corporate support to position you for success personally as well as collectively with your team and the company. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking, lots of opportunity for growth and the ability to make an impact so you can take your career to the next level.
PNC is proud to offer high quality, comprehensive, and competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
Health and Life Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and family members
- Health and Dependent Care Tax Savings Accounts
HELPING YOU PLAN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE IS IMPORTANT TO US. PNC’S FINANCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS GIVE EMPLOYEES THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAN FOR THEIR FUTURE. SOME BENEFITS ARE:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will b the guide. The company reserved the right to change benefit programs as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with its core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.