The WST is a fully automatic, pressure sensitive tape case sealer. It is a compact, versatile case sealer for top seal only or top and bottom seal.
The WST is heavy duty compliant to accommodate a variety of industries. When your products require pressure sensitive case sealing, the WST is the perfect solution. Providing quality case sealing equipment, Wexxar’s WST works hard to give you a fast, easy manufacturing experience.
Designed for speed and precision, the WST seals a wide range of case sizes with machine adjustments made in five minutes or less. Enjoy features on this equipment that provide your cases with safe, effective sealing. Not only will your products benefit from the WST, so will your production lines. By keeping the intake and outflow of this machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved, and space is saved. With a small footprint, using this equipment is easy and safe.
Wexxar WST Pressure Sensitive Case Sealer Features & Specs:
- Heavy duty compliant side belt drive transport through the machine: gentle to the product yet powerful enough for the heaviest loads
- Excellent accessibility for operation, setup and service with convenient centrally mounted electrical controls and adjustability from both sides
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Corrosion resistant finish throughout
- Equipped with Dekka stainless steel 2″ tape heads (optionally available with 3″ tape heads)
- Compact footprint
- Seals a wide range of case sizes with machine adjustments made in 5 minutes or less
Standard Features on All Wexxar Machines:
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pins goes into the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90 degrees to perfectly square the case. Since no compressed air is used in this process, it greatly decreases contamination and is more durable than vacuum cups which can clog and wear.
- Safety & Ergonomic Features: Floor level tending reduces strain; every machine Wexxar builds is fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar case formers have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren’t used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact.
- Compliant Drive Belt: Each of the two facing unidrive drive belts is mounted on a spring mechanism. This allows a constant pressure to be exerted on the case, despite normal variations in case width. Even heavy cases are handled carefully and with great control.
- Non-Contacting Sensors: Proximity sensors are able to have a much greater operating lifetime and don’t cause jams than contacting sensors.
- In-Line Operation: By keeping the intake and outflow of the machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved and space is saved.
- Simplicity of Construction: By planning through each step in the construction of the machine and its materials, Wexxar is able to greatly reduce potential problems.
- Small Footprint: Compact operations allows Wexxar’s machine to fit into virtually any application and production line.
- Integrated Controls: Connecting each machine in the full production line through common equipment and protocols reduces complexity and problems while increasing overall control.
- Tagout/Lockout: When a machine is locked out, it cannot be operated until all the safety features are in place.
- Paint-Free Construction: No paint: no contaminating flakes, no extra maintenance required.
- UL-Listed Electrical Panels: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- NEMA Electrical Specifications: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- Regional Service Available: Through Wexxar’s operating partnership with 10 other Pro Mach companies, there are factory trained service specialists available across North America.