The IPAK 100 Series of fully automatic tray formers are a compact, higher performance series of machines, specialized in running 4 corner trays or trays with a 1 piece lid. The 100 series is based on IPAK’s compact40x80 platform, perfect for applications with limited amounts of floorspace.
Similar to other IPAK products, it comes loaded with many standard features including a 7” touch screen, interlocked safety guarding, and heavy duty materials for long lasting performance. Size changes can be completed in under 5 minutes with color coded quick size change handles, scribed parts and digital readouts.
- Active Compression: consistently well formed trays regardless of board irregularities.
- Quick size changeovers: with color-coded handles and scribed parts, change overs occur in under 5 minutes.
- Wexxar’s WISE smart touchscreen controls system – allows for easy machine operation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Safety Features: including fully interlocked guard doors and emergency stops on both sides of the machine
- Vertical hopper to maximize tray handling
- Nordson Pro Blue 7 Hot-melt adhesive system
- Independently controlled self-cleaning vacuum pick system
- Active compression section to handle board irregularities
- Timing belt and lug blank advancement with a programmable monitor
- Speed: up to 20 trays per minute (S-Series) up to 40 tpm • Corrosion resistant and pain free frame construction
- Electrical: 240 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Air Supply Requirements: 70 PSI
- Machine Footprint: 90”(L) x 75.5” (W) x 83” (H