Starview’s RP Series Roller Die Cutters are versatile enough to handle a full range of low to high
production requirements. These machines will trim a wide range of materials such as skin packaged products, thermoformed products, cork, rubber and any other application where a steel rule die can be utilized. Single driven pressure roller machines may be used where cutting registration is not critical and
cutting pressures are low. Double driven pressure roller machines should be used where registration is important or for higher cutting pressures.
- Single and double driven pressure roller designs offered
- Uses standard steel rule dies
- Die cutting occurs as die passes between rollers in both directions
- Soft start/ soft stop drive system reduces vibration and wear
- Heavy-duty industrial design for long life