Starview’s PVE Series thermoformers are high-speed, servo driven and quick changeover machines designed for large-scale OEM and custom former applications. Designed with the user in mind these thermoformers provide total process control and maximum flexibility. These machines use pressure and/or vacuum to produce the highest possible quality finished parts. The PVE Series thermoformers will process all thermoforming grade materials including PVC, HIPS, PET, PP, HDPE, OPS, etc.
Standard features include:
- Self-loading film roll holder for a simple and rapid loading.
- Film advance servomotor driven pin chain.
- Single resistance heating to optimize heat distribution.
- Forming press with two independent electric servo platens ensures that opening heights and speeds are adjustable from the HMI. Electrically movable plug or grid assist is standard.
- Stacking: finished parts can be stacked either upwards or downwards and stacking can be made into a magazine or onto a conveyor.
- Set-up: all adjustments to the machine can be set up according to user requirements using motorized actuators. All positions are stored, so the set-up procedure can be repeated quickly one a job is set initially.
- Automatic constant tension scrap winder allows changing bales of scrap on the fly.
- Cycle control through a large color HMI that allows the operator to easily adjust and record work parameters.
- Complete PLC machines control with color HMI
- Fully automatic, roll-fed with scrap winder
- High-efficiency ceramic heating elements for maximum heat to film while conserving energy
- Double acting electrical servo form press
- Electric servo operated trim press
- Upward and downward finished parts stacking standard
- High powered cooling blowers to reduce process time
- Remote system management via modem