Do you use a variety of corrugated cases with different print orientation? Up until now, in most facilities, these are erected and sealed manually or requires multiple case erectors – one to erect right-handed cases and one to erect left-handed. Now Combi Packaging Systems LLC provides users the flexibility of owning just one machine that erects both hands, thereby freeing up valuable floor space and requiring a minimal staff to operate and maintain the case erector. This machine is ideal for contract packaging operations and fulfillment centers.
- Opposite hand case modification includes a servo-controlled squaring arm mount that self-adjusts through a menu setting on the operator interface
- No overhead cross members in doorways provides easy access for maintenance
- Hinged case hold-down plate allows for easy tape head removal
- Only 5 adjustment points with digital indicators – the tape head and side belts adjust together
- Positive four flap closing – rotary actuators and a fixed guide close the major flaps, which provides for smooth, gradual closing of the major flaps.
- Self-cleaning vacuum system with vacuum generator consumes conservative amount of air
- Large electrical enclosure allows for future integration of conveyor and other optional equipment