For decades, Sealed Air has worked to provide our customers with solutions that make sense for their operation, their bottom line and the environment.Instapak foam is used to provide maximum product protection with a minimum of packaging material. Engineers in our Packaging Design & Development Centers eliminate more than 2 million pounds of our customers’ excess packaging material each year. It is this spirit of commitment and determination that led us in the development ofourlatestinstaptk foam, Instapak RC45 renewable content foam.
- Plant-based Instapak foam formulation
- Contains 25% renewable content in the finished foam
- Reduces dependence on petroleum-based components
- Enhances Instapak foam’s position as a source reducing packaging material
- Performs equally with current Instapak foam materials
- Works with all Instapak systems
- Can be diverted from landfills likeallotherInstapak foam products via our world-wide foam return program