Made from 100% recycled paper, Cushion-Pak paper packaging is an ideal sustainable option for surface protection, cushioning and void-fill. The recycled paper breathes, absorbs grease, resists puncture, is gentle to delicate surfaces and wraps easily around products.
Cushion-Pak is made from multiple layers of recycled tissue paper. Material is secured together with edge line or full embossing eliminating need for an adhesive. This recycled paper product is manufactured to be environmentally conscientious.
Features and Benefits
- Made from multiple layers of recycled tissue paper sheets.
- 100% recycled paper.
- Efficient design uses embossed or edge-line technique to secure tissue paper sheets together.
- Variety of stock and custom options
- Sharp products
- Items needing absorption
- Items needing temperature insulation
- Applications needing a renewable, sustainable option
- Surface protection, cushioning and void fill.
- Environmentally responsible products:
- Less waste diverted to land fills.
- Save on shipping costs.
- Made to meet all you application needs.
MARKET SEGMENTS SERVED
- Air-Conditioning & Heating
- Aircraft Parts & Equipment
- Glass & Ceramics