3M Concrete Repair DP-600 is a self-leveling, gray, rapid setting, two-component polyurethane. It is packaged as 1:1 ratio liquids in a duo-pak 12 oz. cartridge. With the squeeze of a trigger, the components are automatically mixed and easily dispensed as a bubble-free self-leveling liquid.
- Repair of cracks or spalls on floors or horizontal surfaces.
- Anchoring and mounting. Setting anchors in floors or horizontal surfaces.
- Control joints filling.
- Anchoring bolts to stabilize large equipment and repairs.
- Securing railings or posts in concrete, wood or other substrates.
- Easy to use and convenient system. With the squeeze of a trigger, the self-leveling formulation flows smoothly into cleaned cracks and gaps.
- Hardens in as little as 5 minutes.
- Concrete area can be put into use immediately.
- Reduce down-time for maintenance
- Hardens without cracking or shrinking.
- 3M urethance technology hardens to any depth.
- Flexible enough to resist expansion and contraction.