The high power WF30 provides smooth and reliable case erection for high speed packaging lines of up to 30 cases per minute. Equipped with technologies like the the patented Pin & Dome System and dynamic flap folders, the WF30 ensures each case is properly and squarely formed.
WF30 Automatic Case Former / Case Erector Features & Specs:
- Speed: Maximum 30 cases per minute (CPM)
- Size maximum: L: 24 x W: 17 x D: 16.5 Maximum E = 25
- Size minimum (Smaller/Custom sizes available by request): L: 6 x W: 5 x D: 3.5
- Minimum E = 6
- Positive Case Squaring System: Lines up and squares the case during sealing, creating visually appealing case output.
- Single Push Transport System: Combines linear bearing guides with a mechanically adjustable case pusher for case squaring.
- Dekka high performance tape head case closure system is standard
- Precision folded and sealed cases around the clock
- Positive case opening without vacuum easily accepts marginal quality corrugated board
- Large case feed magazine
- Corrosion-resistant, inline construction
- U.L. listed electrical panel
- Simple 10 minute size changeover
- Interlocked safety guarding