Little David LS 600 Automatic Label Applicators
The Little David LS-600 is designed with the same features as the LS-500. In addition, it allows for the use of various application options. For applying labels on pallets or runs of various dimensional cases/products, you will not find a more reliable, accurate and durable label applicator than the LS-600.
- Modular component design for flexibility and interchangeability as customer needs change – Field upgradeable
- Microprocessor controller w/user-friendly key pad and LCD display for easy access to label application parameters
- Up to 1200″/minute maximum label dispense speed, depending on label size, weight, dispensing orientation and applicator used
- Non-cantilevered dual frame design that eliminates web drift
- High torque, low inertia stepper driver
- Simple threading path ensures quick label change
- Unique air controls synchronize vacuum and air assist for more precise label placement (+/- 1/32″)
- Balanced feed assures consistent label tension and reduces web breakage
- Easily integrates into Little David® case sealers and other case/product handling systems
- Over 50 save areas for quick recall of label placement settings
- Built in U.S.A.