At Piedmont National Corporation (PNC), we are Inspiring Greatness in Packaging through innovative products and solutions. We’re known for our Customer 1st mission and 65 years of experience as a leader in the packaging market.
We’re currently seeking a Service Technician to join our growing sales team at our SC territory.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate technical problems, both in person and over the phone, and determine proper solution.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Execute and submit Service Order forms (Service Tickets) to assure proper billing of all installation and service calls.
- Perform equipment installations and conduct training sessions with customer personnel.
- Work together with sales personnel and assist in present and future sales opportunities.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Associates degree in industrial maintenance or electrical/electronic engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Travel is required within the US 20% of the time
- Good English communication skills
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong electrical knowledge in AC/DC circuits, motor controls, PLC programing and troubleshooting a plus
- Mechanical knowledge in the design and operations of packaging machinery preferred
We’ll provide you with ongoing training and dedicated corporate support to position you for success personally as well as collectively with your team and the company. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking, lots of opportunity for growth and the ability to make an impact so you can take your career to the next level.
PNC provides an excellent benefits and compensation package. Qualified candidates should send resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping you plan for your financial future is important to us. PNC’s financial security benefits give employees the opportunity to plan for their future. Some benefits are:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will be the guide. The company reserves the right to change benefits programs, as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with its core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.