Bring your six-figure selling potential to Piedmont National Corporation, the Southeast’s leading distributor of innovative packaging materials and solutions. We’re a family-owned business known for our Customer 1st mission and high-quality products. We know our people make the difference in providing outstanding service and products and so we strive to hire the best-in-class.
We are always looking for experienced packaging professionals to join our team. We want the best and brightest – experienced packaging professionals that know the industry, entrepreneurs who have proven success in starting their own businesses or motivated recent college grads who are passionate about learning the industry and beginning their sales career with the support of great coaches.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable job experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales or account management experience required.
- Experience within the wholesale and/or distribution industry is a plus!
- Strong motivation to be in the top 1% of wage earners.
- High energy, initiative and personal integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience using sales tracking software.
- Positive team player with a consistent attention to detail.
The successful Sales Representative will be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. A true partner to the organization and a consultant to our customers. One who seeks to build quality relationships throughout the organization and uses their product knowledge to help the customer achieve their business goals.
Do you enjoy the financial rewards and challenges of creating and developing new business? Do you have the commitment and drive to succeed with a company that will recognize and reward your contributions? If this describes you, don’t wait to apply!
PNC is proud to offer high quality, comprehensive, and competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
Health and Life Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and family members
- Health and Dependent Care Tax Savings Accounts
HELPING YOU PLAN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE IS IMPORTANT TO US. PNC’S FINANCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS GIVE EMPLOYEES THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAN FOR THEIR FUTURE. SOME BENEFITS ARE:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will b the guide. The company reserved the right to change benefit programs as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with it’s core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.