Bring your six-figure selling potential to Piedmont National Corporation, the Southeast’s leading distributor of innovative packaging materials and solutions. We’re a family-owned business known for our Customer 1st mission and high-quality products. We know our people make the difference in providing outstanding service and products and so we strive to hire the best-in-class.
PNC is expanding its professional sales staff in our Tampa, FL location. The successful Sales Representative will be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. He/she is a professional who seeks to build quality relationships throughout the organization and uses their product knowledge to help the customer achieve their business goals. A true partner to the organization and a consultant to our customers will round out the charisma of the ideal applicant.
Do you enjoy the financial rewards and challenges of creating and developing new business? Do you have the commitment and drive to succeed with a company that will recognize and reward your contributions? If this describes you, please apply!
- 2 or more years of sales experience, preferably in packaging or industrial related sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable job experience.
- Strong motivation to be in the top 1% of wage earners.
- High energy, initiative and personal integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience using sales tracking software.
- Positive team player with a consistent attention to detail.
Health and Life Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and family members
- Health and Dependent Care Tax Savings Accounts
Helping you plan for your financial future is important to us. PNC’s financial security benefits give employees the opportunity to plan for their future. Some benefits are:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will be the guide. The company reserves the right to change benefits programs, as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with its core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.