At Piedmont National Corporation (PNC), we are Inspiring Greatness in Packaging through innovative products and solutions. We’re known for our Customer 1st mission and 65 years of experience as a leader in the packaging market. Our people make the difference in providing outstanding service and products and so we strive to hire the best-in-class. We’re currently expanding our rapidly growing sales team by hiring a Business Development Representative at our Atlanta headquarters.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to launch or accelerate their sales career. We’ll provide you with ongoing sales training and dedicated corporate support to position you for success personally as well as collectively with your team and the company. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking, lots of opportunity for growth and the ability to make an impact so you can take your career to the next level.
Some responsibilities include:
- Establish new leads through cold calling, e-mail marketing, internet research, social networking as well as any creative marketing opportunities.
- Sell products and services to new customers and help existing customers with packaging solutions.
- Manage incoming leads from website and online chat. Leverage CRM system to manage opportunities through each stage of the selling cycle.
- Report competitive activity within the market and suggest recommendations to management.
- Spend time with various outside sales reps learning and supporting their business/customers.
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree required
- Inside or outside sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence. Comfortable with cold-calling and emailing.
- Strong motivation to be in the top 1% of wage earners
- Tech-savvy with advanced computer skills
- High energy, persistent and organized
- Self-starter and positive team player
PNC is proud to offer high quality, comprehensive, and competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
Health and Life Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and family members
- Health and Dependent Care Tax Savings Accounts
Helping you plan for your financial future is important to us. PNC’s financial security benefits give employees the opportunity to plan for their future. Some benefits are:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Deposit
- Banking Incentives & Credit Union Membership
Work / Life
- Sick & Bereavement Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Employee Discounts
*This is intended as an overview of your benefits with PNC. In the event of a conflict between this summary and plan documents, plan documents will b the guide. The company reserved the right to change benefit programs as it deems necessary.
PNC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
In keeping with it’s core values, PNC has an unwavering commitment to a culture of lawful and ethical conduct, free from unlawful discrimination or harassment.