The WSH is a fully automatic hot melt glue case sealer. The WSH fully automatic hot melt glue case sealer are compact, versatile case sealers for top seal only or for top and bottom seals. Stationary major flap folding and internal platen-compression system ensures perfectly butt-jointed and aligned flaps.
When you need a durable case sealer to ensure that products are secure for shipping, the Wexxar WSH is the perfect solution. Using a hot melt glue adhesion, your cases will be tightly sealed for maximum performance.
In each WSH hot melt glue case sealer, Wexxar has incorporated advanced technology to provide power for heavy loads without being rough on products. Using the WSH, you’ll see that your products are precisely handled without harm or damage. This case sealer machine has a compact footprint to save space in production lines. With a corrosion resistant finish, a variety of industries can use the WSH without fear of harm to product. Features on this equipment include non-contacting sensors, integrated controls, and safety lockout.
Wexxar WSH Hot Melt Glue Case Sealer Features & Specs:
- Heavy duty compliant side drive belt transport through the machine: gentle to the product yet powerful enough for the heaviest loads
- Excellent accessibility for operation, set-up and service with convenient centrally mounted electrical controls and adjustability from both sides
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Corrosion resistant finished throughout
- Equipped with choice of Nordson or ITW Dynatec hot melt system
- Space saving compact footprint
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) equipped
Standard Features on All Wexxar Machines:
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pins goes into the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90 degrees to perfectly square the case. Since no compressed air is used in this process, it greatly decreases contamination and is more durable than vacuum cups which can clog and wear.
- Safety & Ergonomic Features: Floor level tending reduces strain; every machine Wexxar builds is fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar case formers have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren’t used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact.
- Compliant Drive Belt: Each of the two facing unidrive drive belts is mounted on a spring mechanism. This allows a constant pressure to be exerted on the case, despite normal variations in case width. Even heavy cases are handled carefully and with great control.
- Non-Contacting Sensors: Proximity sensors are able to have a much greater operating lifetime and don’t cause jams than contacting sensors.
- In-Line Operation: By keeping the intake and outflow of the machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved and space is saved.
- Simplicity of Construction: By planning through each step in the construction of the machine and its materials, Wexxar is able to greatly reduce potential problems.
- Small Footprint: Compact operations allows Wexxar’s machine to fit into virtually any application and production line.
- Integrated Controls: Connecting each machine in the full production line through common equipment and protocols reduces complexity and problems while increasing overall control.
- Tagout/Lockout: When a machine is locked out, it cannot be operated until all the safety features are in place.
- Paint-Free Construction: No paint: no contaminating flakes, no extra maintenance required.
- UL-Listed Electrical Panels: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- NEMA Electrical Specifications: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- Regional Service Available: Through Wexxar’s operating partnership with 10 other Pro Mach companies, there are factory trained service specialists available across North America.