Starview’s VGT & VGF Series vacuum packaging machines are used extensively for batch products such as foods, electronic circuit boards and vacuum packaging for scientific research. Vacuum packaging is typically used to extend the shelf life or reduce freezer burn of foods. Electronic components can be protected from dust, moisture or static electricity that would otherwise damage the item.
- Food grade vacuum packaging machines ideal for laboratory sampling or small to medium batch production
- Three different vacuum chamber sizes available to accommodate a range of package sizes
- Automatic vacuum and sealing cycles
- table top and floor model machines offered
- Heavy-duty stainless steel vacuum chamber and housing construction