Starview’s SP & SP/IR Series skin packaging machines are designed for low to medium volume applications. SP machines incorporate a stationary heating system with instant on/off heaters. SP/IR models incorporate an automatic retractable radiant heater panel system, controlled by percentage controllers for precise heat distribution. All SP & SP/IR skin packaging machines have PLC timer control for precision repeatability and an accurate turbine regulator. An in-feed table, out-feed table, and impulse type hot wire cut-off are all standard. A multi-stage vacuum system for complex parts is included as a part of the HMI.
- Standard sizes 18 x 24″ through 36 x 48″ offered
- Use for retail carded packaging or shipping containment
- PLC machine control with color HMI
- Infeed and outfeed tables standard
- Impulse hot wire cut-off standard
- Heavy-duty Industrial design for long life