IPG®’s RSA Series case sealers are operator fed machines that automatically adjust for each size case processed. When your production produces different sized cases to be processed through a single case sealer, an Interpack random case sealer is your answer. Choose from side belt drive or top & bottom belt drive.
Its side belts contact the case on the lower portion of each side of the case. It will “capture” the case between moving side belts as it propels it past upper and lower tape heads and as such, is ideal for pre-sealing the bottoms of empty cases prior to packing. Side Belt Drive is the preferred method of processing narrow width cases. This style will process a wide variety of case dimensions but certain extremely heavy or extremely unstable cases may be better processed on a top & bottom belt drive.
This side belt drive random case sealer processes a wide range of cases. Interpack’s digital pneumatic system retains the upper head after each case to improve throughput speed. A pneumatic infeed gate assure proper case position during processing and reduces jams.
- Side Belt Drive Is Preferred For Narrow Cases Or Where Random Top Squeezers Are Necessary To Compress The Top Major Flaps
- 2 Modes Of Operation
- Upper Head Retained Random Mode
- Bottom Only Seal Mode
- Pneumatic Infeed Gate To Position Case For Proper Processing
- Offset Tape Heads Will Process Cases As Low As 2″ Tall
- 1/3 HP Gearmotors Processes Heavier Cases
- Self Tensioning / Self Tracking Belt Drive