Starview’s FAB4-1012 is ideal for single operator high speed production runs. Given the proper conditions these machines are capable of up to 22 cycles per minute in production. The FAB Series automated rotary blister sealing machines are built with the capability to feed blister(s), blister card(s) and discharge finished packages when proper tooling is installed. These machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, full face blisters, double card trapped blister and half-clamshell styles.
For fully automatic machines with larger sealing areas, additional open loading stations or additional feeding stations see Starview’s FAB Series, BSC Series and CBS Series brochures.
- Complete PLC machine control with color HMI
- Electrically driven Blister feeder, Card Feeder and Finished Package Unloader Standard
- Designed for single operator- high speed operation
- Smooth and reliable table operation with heavy-duty cam indexer and AC variable frequency drive
- Ideal for work cell and contract manufacturing
- Heavy-duty industrial design floor model machine