Starview’s BSC II Series carousel type blister sealers are designed for high volume production requirements. Fourteen (14) station machines are standard; however, models can be manufactured with anywhere from twelve (12) to twenty (20) or more stations. The BSC II machines may be used for Plastic-to-Plastic Clamshell sealing as well as conventional carded blisters, full face blisters and halfclamshell styles including applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock. The standard BSC II machines feature one heated sealing station, one cooling station, one bottom blister feed station, one insert card feed station, one top blister feed station and one finished package unload station, with the remaining stations used for operator product loading stations and customer furnished automation.
- Unique design allows sealing of plastic-to-plastic clamshell, Face Seal Blister, Double Card Trapped Blister, Half-clamshell and Club Pack style packages with simple tooling changes
- Patent Pending Hot/Cold process provides safe and efficient sealing of PVC, PETG, GAG PET and similar materials
- Complete machine PLC control with color HMI
- Front and Back Blister Feeder, Insert Card Feeder and Finished Package Unloader Standard
- Smooth and reliable conveyor operation with heavy-duty cam indexer and AC variable frequency drive
- 7 open stations for product loading or customer furnished automation standard. Machine designs with additional stations available